Tuesday 30 July 2013

Am I the only one...?

OK, time to bitch and moan...  

For cereal,  WHO is the idiot that came up with the question:
"AM I THE ONLY ONE"

Let's break this mo'fo down real quick.  We are living on a planet currently inhabited by approximately 7 billion people.  And you want to know whether you are alone in your opinion upon some random thing.

So let me do you a favor and answer your life changing, soul searching question.  

No, you are not the only one who:


  • hates stepping in a random wet spot when wearing socks,
  • hates discovering that the damn take away place got your order wrong again,
  • hates the asshole that double parked at a shopping center during the busiest time frame of the year,
  • hates that you have to go through a gazillion bad quality illegal uploads to get a good one because your broke ass can't afford to buy the legal DVD/album.

Now, this list can continue for all eternity, but I'm guessing:


So I'll just wrap this bitch up by asking one question:

"Am I the only one who is sick and tired of hearing people ask, AM I THE ONLY ONE?"

Xx 71

No comments:

Post a Comment